It appears that some time has passed since my last article (a few months!). Since then, I have:
- Started my classes at IIM Ahmedabad
- Wrote my midterms here at IIMA
- I’m posting an essay on this experience soon
- Got hospitalised because of dengue fever (life was getting too boring)
- Met a bunch of smart people
- Started playing badminton (got hit in the eye, meh!)
- Fell in love with microeconomics
- CGPA permitting, I’m thinking of getting a PhD in Econ!
- Lost touch with a bunch of things dear to me
- Most people from IITK
- Writing for this blog
- Reading (non-academic) books
Anyway, so I’ll try to write regularly from now on. I try to do my best for the fans.
Let me know what all I should write about. Be sure to leave comments.
You should leave an anonymous feedback here.